This Privacy and Cookies Policy is intended to explain how “POLEVA” collects, stores, and processes your personal and other data that may be collected for statistical analysis purposes.
POLEVA Termoconformados SA, headquartered at Rua da Estrada, 1939, Sendim, Felgueiras, Portugal, NIPC 502 163 615 is responsible for the website ****, undertakes to ensure the privacy and protection of the personal data of customers and visitors, following all legal and regulatory standards in force.
“POLEVA” reserves the right to update and change its Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect any change in the way our customers’ data is processed or in legal terms. In the “POLEVA” will be displayed the latest and current version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy, and it is advisable to check it periodically, to verify any update or change.
The main objective of this policy is to consolidate the relationship of trust and proximity between “POLEVA” and its customers. It also aims to demonstrate transparency in the processing of data collected and inform all customers of their rights and how they can exercise them as holders of personal data.
“POLEVA” acts in strict compliance with the principles described in this policy, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), and applicable data protection legislation, in all processes involving the processing of personal data.
According to the GDPR Agreement, personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”);
An identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.”
We use various measures to ensure the security of the information collected, the protection of personal data collected, and prevent unauthorized use, alteration or access, disclosure, loss, or destruction.
As the data subject, the customer has the right to know what data is collected and stored, as well as to change it in the customer area and request the store to export or delete it.
THE DATA THAT IS COLLECTED
I. Customer registration or purchase
In the registration or purchase in “POLEVA“, the following data are collected: e-mail, name, address, postal code, location, telephone, and NIF.
The data collected through the customer’s purchase process will be processed automatically and are intended for the processing of orders such as shipping orders or issuing invoices.
When subscribing to the “POLEVA” Newsletter, the following data are collected: name and e-mail.
III. Contact form
“POLEVA” may also request personal data in the contact forms, namely, the name, e-mail, and other information that the visitor provides us.
IV. Navigation in “POLEVA”
Data related to in-store browsing is also always collected. Examples of this type of data are device and browser information (browser), network information, and IP address.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE DATA COLLECTED
Personal data are collected and processed to fulfill the purposes for below:
Provision of services:
- Compliance with tax obligations;
- Dispatch of orders;
- Processing of orders;
- Resolution of problems such as cancellation, return of products or reimbursement of the value of the products and/or services by the law in force;
- Customer support: clarification of doubts about products, the operation of “POLEVA” or any other question requested by the customer.
Direct Marketing (e.g. e-mail marketing):
- For the customer to be updated on order status or any new “POLEVA“, we can send emails and/ or SMS with commercial communications regarding offers, products, or campaigns, as well as thematic content and information on the processing of registered orders.
- For marketing purposes, in “POLEVA” we may consider and use certain data such as products viewed, products in the wishlist or left in the abandoned cart.
- Marketing communications are made after and with the customer’s prior consent.
- In any case, “POLEVA” seeks to ensure that the information and data collected and used are appropriate for the purposes described and do not constitute an invasion of the customer’s privacy.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT DATA?
The data is collected when there is a customer registration in “POLEVA“, registration in the newsletter, completion of the contact form, registration of an order, or during the navigation in the store.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The data subject has the right, at any time, to request access, rectification, opposition, export, and/or deletion, as well as the right not to be subject to automated decisions.
The customer can exercise any of these rights with “POLEVA“, with the submission of an order sent to the following address email@example.com.
The customer can also file a complaint with the National Commission of Data Protection (CNPD).
“POLEVA” is obliged to retain information for tax purposes and audits by the law in force.
POLEVA Termoconformados SA stores your data for *** months due to specific requirements and practices inherent to “POLEVA” and its sector of activity, or until the customer requests them to be deleted from the database.
The holder may at any time request to access, rectify, or delete his data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you register with “POLEVA“, you can check, edit or delete your personal information at any time from the customer area in “POLEVA“.
At the customer’s request, “POLEVA” may change certain customer data associated with registered orders.
“POLEVA” does not assign or sell any type of personal data to another entity other than those necessary for the operation of the service. Personal data will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the data subject.
Any third party with whom the customer’s data can be shared is obliged to use them exclusively as a way to perform the proper functioning of its service on behalf of “POLEVA“.
“POLEVA” may also disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as in compliance with court orders that so require or when certain actions violate the Terms and Conditions of the business.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
- Analytical Cookies: are used to create and analyze statistics, to improve the functioning of the website, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: Store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to re-configure the site each time you visit it.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are created from third-party services such as Google, YouTube, and Facebook, among others. They can be used to show you advertising related to your actions on the website.
For any other questions related to the protection of your data or about the cookies used, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.